Article: What do you know about clays?
What do you know about clays?
ALL ABOUT THE CLAYS
Clays have been used for centuries in beauty and body care creations. Clays offer a range of benefits to products including exfoliation, detoxing, cleansing, colorants, and oil absorption. Did you know there is a wide range of clay colors, properties, and mineral compositions used to enhance and keep the natural benefits of skincare products?
Regular use of clays can offer the following benefits:
- ·Improves Circulation
- ·Removes Dean Skin Cells
- ·Releases and Removes impurities and debris from the skin's pores
- ·Enhances skins natural glow
Here at Aaliyah Noir, we incorporate clays in our products to consciously craft plant and naturally occurring minerals into our products. The clays used in the crafting of our soaps, bath bombs, sugar scrubs, facial mask and bath soaks are added to provide a broader range of colors, vitamins, minerals, and all-around skin-loving benefits to help our customers present their glow up!
Here are a few of our stars and their properties.
- White Kaolin Clay is a mild cosmetic clay that is also known as China or White Clay. It is kaolinite and is the mildest of all clays. White Kaolin Clay is suitable for sensitive skin. It helps stimulate circulation to the skin while gently exfoliating and cleansing it. White Kaolin Clay does not draw oils from the skin and can be used on dry skin types. Suitable for Dry, Sensitive or Normal skin/Hair Types.
- Rose Clay is a mild kaolin clay that can be used on normal to dry skin to gently cleanse and exfoliate the skin. Suitable for Dry, Sensitive or Normal Skin/Hair Types.
- French Green Clay is also known as Green Montmorillonite Clay. It is a soft, mineral-rich clay. The rich mineral content of French Green Clay rejuvenates the skin while it exfoliates and helps remove oil, dirt and debris. It promotes glowing skin that looks smoother, softer and healthier. French Green Clay is especially well suited for oily skin and hair applications